A donation to RFECY is an investment in the future of our children!
Government resources are insufficient to respond to the needs of our community. With additional assistance, more children/youth and families can be helped!
Fundraising contributions/donations are used for:
- Transportation to critical appointments
- Emergency Support for basic living essentials
- Sponsorship of Family Networking events – Support Groups, Christmas Party
- Child Care Centre equipment
- Resource Library materials
- Training opportunities for parents and staff
- Special projects/services
Here are just a few ways that you can help:
- Donations may be made on-line through www.canadahelps.org
- Donations to the United Way may be directed specifically to Resources for Exceptional Children and Youth – Durham Region
- Become an Agency friend by dedicating ongoing support through a monthly gift.
- Make a Tribute or Memorial or General donation in honour of an individual
- Check out the Events/News tab for the latest fundraisers and get actively involved.
We would like to extend our appreciation to the many individuals and businesses that offer their support.
Charitable Registration Number: 12209 6407 RR0001
Receipts will be issued for donations of $20.00 or more.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN SOMEONE’S LIFE
Proudly Supporting Children and Youth with Special Needs